Sample cover letter for accountant job

Dear Sir,
This is in reference to the advertisement for the position of an accountant you advertised in the ___________ newspaper.
I have five years of experience working with __________ Company and I have gained good experience in the corporate world. I have well versed with all kinds of accountancy related job. I have been with the health industry for past five years and I am sure given a chance I can be the best candidate for your hospital.
I have heard about the hospital and the work culture from my friends who work there about the way you take care of the employees and the patients.
I feel I hold many qualities and extensive experience, effective interpersonal skills that would be well used within this position, and therefore, I am attaching my resume for your information.
I request to have a meeting with you and discuss my abilities and qualities with you. If you need ant further information please feel free to call me at this number.
Sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample cover letter for accountant job