Sample Condolence Letter

SAMPLE CONDOLENCE LETTER
Date:
Dear __________ (name of the member known to the writer from the bereaved family)
I am so sorry to hear about the death of _______. It has come as a major shock to me as I had met her/him a couple of days back only.
____________ (name of the person who has left for her/his heavenly abode) was so full of life and so many of us were inspired by her/his very presence.
It definitely is a great loss for your family and the vacuum can never be filled but remember one thing that s/he has left a happy family behind which s/he will always keep a watch on.
Please do not hesitate to call me any time of the day or night if I can be of any help to the family.
Do convey our heartfelt condolences to the other members of your family also. I pray to God that her/his soul rests in peace.
Regards,
___________ (name of the writer)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Condolence Letter