Sample condolence letter on death of son,

It is very shocking to know about the death of any loved one but a word of sympathy will help the grieving person to move ahead in life. So, it is very important task to write a condolence letter to the sorrowful person on the death of his close one. In this way you can show your support to him. For a sincere touch you should write yourself in your own handwriting and the letter must be short and meaningful. It is really hard task to find the words of comfort and hope the below sample will help you in doing this work properly. Here is the sample to write the condolence letter to your friend on the death of his son.
Letter:
To,
Peter B. Mancini
4966 Nancy Street
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
September 5, 2010
Dear Peter
I heard about the sad news of death of your son. Loss of child is not a small thing and I am not getting any words to express my grief about this. I remember the day when I met your child for the first time. I got really impressed by his smile and way of talking. I am not able to believe that he has left us in such a young age. I will always remember him in my thoughts.
My best wishes and blessings are always with you and you are always free to call me for help at any moment.
Thanks
Jack B. Hillier

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample condolence letter on death of son,