Retirement goodbye letter to team members

Dear all,
This is to inform you all that I will be retiring in a month’s time. Though it is a happy opportunity to be with family and spend time with them but it is also a time to be sad as i will not be continuing with my regular work which I have been doing from past 20 years, i will miss all the jokes and togetherness we all had as a team.
take this opportunity to thank one and all for your support which helped me develop personally and professionally and achieving all the success that I had during my tenure. I have as learnt a lot from this organization and the team .I will be missing my work which I did every day in office , our food from the cafeteria and our tea break.iam proud that I was working with this company and has done what I could have done with best of my knowledge.
I wish all of you and the company future success and hope that the company grows to be the topmost one. This is my email address and contact number. please feels free to call me any time.
I am looking forward to my retirement
Thanks to one and all.
Regards
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement goodbye letter to team members