Quotation letter for computer part

Mildred A. Barclay
2000 Hedge Street
Belleville, NJ 07109
4th September 2010.
Subject: Business letter for quotation.
Dear Mildred,
I am writing this letter in order to inform you that I am planning to upgrade my computer system. I request you to send me a detailed quotation regarding the requirements for up gradation of my computer system.
Here is the list of items I would like to upgrade:
  1. Graphic card of 2GB
  2. RAM 2GB
  3. HDD capacity of 500GB
I have a kind request to you to please do guide me in selecting the latest upgrades and branded company. The price range and the quality should be according to my satisfaction. Kindly send me the quotation of the following items and get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Yours Faithfully,
Kelly McCarthy

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Quotation letter for computer part