Letter to notify of forthcoming retirement

This letter is being written by someone who is taking their retirement from their employment. In this case the employee has spent many years within the company, and has always been happy to work there, wishing his colleagues all the best for the future.
23rd August 2010
Ashwa Anwah
Manager
Patel Surveyors
Gurja
India
Dear Mr Anwar,
I am writing this letter to notify you of my forthcoming retirement, giving one months notice from todays’ date, my position within the company being that of Chief of Engineers at Patel Surveyors.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time i spent within the company and the opportunities it gave me to develop both professionally as well as in a personal aspect, being very proud to have been a member of such a prestigious company.
I am looking forward to my retirement, and wish to take this opportunity to wish the company all the best in the future. My cell phone number ans e mail address remain as always, please don’t hesitate to contact me for any assistance you may need in the future.
Best regards
Saheed Singh
India

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter to notify of forthcoming retirement