Letter to Congratulate Someone on Opening a New Business or Office

Dear Name,
Congratulations on the opening of the new outlet!!!
I know how much hard work has gone into this and how much financially you struggled to open this business. I am aware that your dedication and determination will definitely fetch you success .I still remember our college days and how you used to talk about business all the time .When we all were concentrating on doing a job. I know you had the zeal to do a business and you will one day become a successful business man.
It’s because of your dedication that you could open another store in a span of six months. This shows how well you care for the customers and keep your customers happy. I hear from other sources also that the product sold at you store is very authentic and something can be relied on .I feel proud when I hear that I believe that you honesty and loyalty will make you grow further.
We have a small party at our home tonight and I would like you to come along with the family. Actually one of my friends is into the same business from past 10 year’s abroad. We would like you to meet him and I am sure you both can be mutually benefited with the businesses and it might help you explain your business.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter to Congratulate Someone on Opening a New Business or Office