Job Cover Letter for language trainer

Today every company needs its employees to be well trained and for this they hire trainers. So if you want to apply for a trainer’s post with some company make a well written and impressive cover letter. Give a detail account of your skill and experiences that helps the employer to think about you.
Here is a sample training cover letter:
From:
Nicolas Pearson
Flat #43, Church Road,
Mason Street,
Alberta
To:
Erick Christopher,
New Horizon,
2107, Avenue Street,
Alberta
26th May, 2010
Dear Mr. Christopher,
I am interested in the Trainer’s position advertised on Jobportal.com and would wish to offer my services for the same. I am a certified language trainer with a work experience of more than seven years. I have trained a number of students including the corporate personnel.
I have developed a new training methodology according to the psychological level of trainees which yielded a high percentage of good results. My training style, psychometric analysis, presentation skills and professional attitude at work are my assets which makes me suitable enough for this post.
I believe my experience and qualification are according to your requirements. I assure you that my professionalism, resourcefulness and sincerity would prove to be beneficial for the company.
I, therefore, request you to meet in person so as to discuss how I can contribute in the training of your employees. Please contact me at 1-223-774328.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Nicolas Pearson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Cover Letter for language trainer