Job Cover letter for Graduate Student Advisor

In general application letter it may be written for many causes. But some format will never change say like in the beginning it should always start with greetings for the reader as well as the family in both the formal as well as the informal letter. The words used should always be positive and humble. It should end with wishes to prosper more in near future.
Mauricio Carr,
239 Northampton Dr
Charlotte, NC 28210-5427
24th October 2010.
Subject: General application letter.
Dear Mauricio,
I am writing in reply to the classified ad seeking to fill the position of Graduate Student Advisor for the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree program.
I have been awarded the degree of Master of Arts from state university so I understand the need for academic advisement and program planning in a nontraditional higher education environment. I have also experienced, first-hand, the comforting effect of being able to contact an adviser who genuinely cares for the success of students.
I believe my educational background in nontraditional post-graduate education and my work related duties of counseling and advising students enrolled in learning programs qualifies me for consideration for the position of Graduate Student Advisor. I look forward to discussing how my skills can be of value as it prepares to move into the new millennium.
Yours Truly,
Chi Freeman.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job Cover letter for Graduate Student Advisor