Job application cover letter for document controller

Application letter is written for various reasons say application for job requisition, business application letter, and scholarship letter and so on. The application letters should be drafted in such a manner that it is self explanatory giving out all the details that the application letter should reveal in it. Application letters are so much important in our daily life that without application letter one cannot place his request, or one cannot express his feelings etc and many more things. Without application letters our life is very much incomplete.
Patrick V. Witt 
35746 Haley St 
Newark, CA 94560-1161
11th October 2010.
Subject: Sample application.
Dear Patrick,
 I am writing to explore the possibility of employment as Document Controller in your reputable firm. I am a Computer Science graduate of the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City. I bring with me several years of experience as information systems analyst of leading companies that include Nissan Motor Philippines, Inc.
My strong computer skills, knowledge of modern word processing software, and project management tools are but some of the things that make me an asset to your company.
Attached is my resume for your perusal. Should you require any further information, then contact me.
Yours Truly,
George M. Nelson.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Job application cover letter for document controller