Goodbye letter or mail to colleagues and coworkers on retirement

Sample Goodbye Letter

From,
__________
__________
__________
__________
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
To,
__________
__________
__________
__________
Dear colleagues,
I am penning this letter to you all, my colleagues and coworkers as a farewell note with a very heavy heart since the time has finally come to retire from this organization as Senior Manager-Sales after completing twenty years of fruitful service.
I thank my colleagues, younger and older for teaching me valuable lessons of life which saw me mature into a reliable and productive employee. I achieved success in my professional and personal life due to the timely guidance and support extended by my seniors. I am proud to be a part of this fraternity.
I will cherish this last week of my tenure and the years gone by forever. I apologize if my stern behavior at times hurt anyone. This was never intended to hurt anyone personally, but rendered due to circumstantial reasons.
I am taking along strong bonds of friendship which I nurtured in these years. Here is wishing the organization and all my colleagues goodbye and the very best for the future.
Kindest Regards
Mr. Regan

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Goodbye letter or mail to colleagues and coworkers on retirement