Donation request for good work

This is a donation letter sample. These donation letters are written to obtain monetary help from someone. The language used in such kind of letters must be formal and should be represented properly. The tone used in such letters should be polite and positive. The letter should directly address to the reader of the letter. The letter must create a good and positive impact on the reader of the letter.
To,
Mike Peterson,
45-road,
12-street,
U.S.A.
(Subject)- Donation letter sample.
Dear Mr. Mike,
I am Tom Jones and I am writing this letter to you for the purpose to obtain donation. I am a college student. Myself and my group members we all are collecting funds for the new year night. That is why I am requesting you to donate some amount to us.
We totally assure you that your money will be used for a good purpose. On new year night we are going to visit the slum areas and going to distribute sweets, fruits and some eatables among the poor people. This is going to be our small try to make their life better. We really want to serve the people and do something good for the poor people. Thus due to this purpose we need donation from you.
I hope you will consider my letter and help me in my purpose.
Your’s sincerely,
Tom Jones.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Donation request for good work