Deepest Sympathy Condolence Letter on death of fatheer

Condolence letter is written on the death of any friend or relative to the grieving person. It is a great way to express your deepest sympathy towards the family of dead person. The letter should be written with simple and short sentences. In condolence letters, you should use very kind words so that it will give comfort to the grieving person.
Here is the sample of condolence letter conveying deepest sympathy to the colleague on death of his father.
Letter:
To,
William C. Key
4975 Goodwin Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
5th July, 2010
Dear William
I would like to convey my deepest condolences on the death of your father. He was a wonderful person and was very devoted towards his work. He had excellent management skills and I have leaned so many things from him. He always said good words for me and my family whenever I met him. I will miss him so much.
I will pray to God that his soul will get the peace and go to heaven. Please have patience and try to accept the reality. Remember that wishes of your father are always with you. Please take your time to come out of this loss and do not worry about the office work. Please tell me if you want any help.
Thanks
Tyron

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Deepest Sympathy Condolence Letter on death of fatheer