Cover letter for post of marketing mananger

Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Sir,
This is reference to your advertisement. I am forwarding my profile for the post of “Marketing Manager” In your organization. The job requirement matches with my education, skills & experience. I am looking for an opportunity to get a challenging offer which allows me to grow professionally.
I have an MBA (Marketing) from (name of the university) and currently employed with(name of the company). I have gained valid experience in the company and handled and worked with their departments & products.
I have worked in their consumer non durable department and contributed a good amount in increasing their sale by 20% in a year and also worked in their Electronic department and managed to get the slow moving products sold with good promotional activities. I got a special appreciation for that from the company and a letter from the management as a token of appreciation.
I have enclosed my profile for your review. I am sure having given an opportunity I will definitely be the candidate you are looking for.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover letter for post of marketing mananger