Cover Letter for post of Interior designer

A well written cover letter is as important as the resume. It has the ability to propel your resume to the top of the selected list and can bring an interview call letter.
Here is a sample great cover letter:
From:
Emily Johns
P.O. Box 21, Marvels Circle,
Downtown,
Manchester
To:
David Russell
Cripes Interiors,
Edward Street,
Manchester
15th June, 2010
Dear Mr. Russell,
While I was searching a good opportunity, I came across the current opening for an Interior designer’s position in your organization and after knowing the requirements I felt that my qualification and experience is a perfect match to the position.
I have done my graduation in Interior Designing from Fine Arts College, Manchester. After the completion of my course, I joined an art gallery as an intern. Spending six fruitful months there, I joined Flairs’ as assistant designer. During my tenure I worked for many clients who were very pleased with my work as I gave them the right flair which was according to their choice.
I am enclosing my resume and design to give you a detail idea about my education, experience and creativity. I am looking for a personal interview to discuss how my experience and skills can be useful for you.
Please contact me on the above given address.
Thank You,
Emily Johns
Enc.:
(1) Resume
(2) Sample Designs

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover Letter for post of Interior designer