Cover letter for industrial training

Training is an important part of learning. Training enables a student to use his knowledge in the industry effective manner. In almost all the higher educational courses like engineering, management or medical or other such courses, training is an essential part of studies. When you are gearing up for the industrial training make sure that your cover letter will generate a complete detail account about you in a professional flair.
Here is a sample training internship cover letter:
From:
Boris Edmunds
A19, Regal Apartments,
Main Street NW,
Montreal
To:
Mr. Rick Symonds
TechnoSoft,
Drive Street,
Montreal
26th May, 2010
Dear Mr. Symonds,
I want to apply for a training internship in your company. I am a student of engineering at Montreal Technical College and have recently completed my sixth semester. My branch is Electronics and Communication. Industrial training is a part of our curriculum and is compulsory for all students. I want to do my industrial training from a renowned organization like yours.
I have a thorough knowledge of programming languages like C++, PHP & MySql and also have a good command over the web developing tools. I also done a certification in web designing & development and made a project on Website Trends.
Along with the academics, my presentation skills, my urge of learning and my self confidence makes me a righteous intern to be worked in a prestigious organization like yours. I, therefore, am enclosing my resume for your kind perusal and looking forward for a positive response.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Boris Edmunds

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cover letter for industrial training