Congratulate on the successful completion of the MBBS degree

From,
Your name,
Name of the organization,
Your Address
City-state zip.
Date
Recipients Name
Recipients address
City, state zip
Dear Name,
It gives me immense pleasure to congratulate you on the successful completion of the MBBS degree in distinction which is an excellent achievement. It makes me feel proud that you are the first doctor from our family and you have made us all proud. It was a dream that your father had since you were born and we all had faith that you will complete the MBBS degree with distinction.
Please accept our heartiest congratulations. I have heard that you are among the toppers of the university and this just adds on to the happiness. I have always admired you as my niece and tell my daughters to follow your footstep. I know how much you have worked hard towards this and I appreciate your perseverance and hard work. I believe you deserve to be among the best with the skills and knowledge you have.
I think now you will be preparing for the higher degree and I am sure you will get the admission from one of the best universities. I am sure you will achieve that also and one day will be the leading doctors of the country.
We are really happy for your success and pray to god that all your dreams should come true. Keep the good work and continue being successful.
Best wishes.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Congratulate on the successful completion of the MBBS degree