Congratulate on the occasion of successful Graduation in engineering

Congratulation letter is written for congratulating some body on his new job or his new business or on marriage or any other thing which that person is doing. Congratulating some one is very easy but one should always keep the event in mind while writing the letter and also keep the tone of the letter positive.
From,
Mr. Blake T. Borja
68 Park Row
CF38 9SM
EFAIL ISAF
My dear Brett.
It give me massive pleasure to congratulate you on the occasion of your successful Graduation in final year engineering from Oxford university. It’s great achievement. I know how hard you have worked to get this degree and just because of your efforts and your excellence you have finally achieved it.
More importantly I think now you should start seeking admission in famous engineering college for attaining PhD. I just want you to upgrade your qualification to the maximum level without thinking about the job right now. If you want any kind of help feel free to tell me. I will be very happy to help you in your studies. Also keep in touch with mom she was worried about you. I know you might don’t get time to do so because of your busy schedule but at least once in a week give her a call she will be happy to hear from you.
With best wishes From your brother !
Yours affectionately
Blake.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Congratulate on the occasion of successful Graduation in engineering