Confirmation of attendance in the seminar

Nearly all educational institutions sometime or the other organize conferences and seminars. It is of great prestige and honor to receive an invitation for them. It is a great honor for someone to be invited in a national conference. Giving your confirmation is then an important step from your side.
Here is a sample confirming attendance letter:
From:
Dr. David Ronaldson
Dale College of Medical Sciences,
Vancouver,
Canada
To:
Dr. Richard Norton
The Director,
Medical Council of Canada,
Edmonton,
Canada
21st May, 2010
Ref: Confirmation of attendance in the seminar
Dear Dr. Norton,
I am very grateful to you for considering me as a part of this international conference and would like to give my confirmation to attend the conference on Congenital Heart Diseases in Children.
his topic holds immense interest to me as I have done a lot of research work on the children suffering from Congenital Heart Diseases. Few months back I received the honor of presenting the research paper in one of the conferences on Heart Diseases.
Now it shall be a great pleasure to hear the renowned researchers and doctors speaking on the issue. I am very excited for the conference and I will be there on the very first day of the conference as I do not want to miss any moment of it.
I hope that the bookings in the hotel will be done by your institution. The air ticket has already been booked by me. I am looking forward to meet you all once again.
Thanking You,
Sincerely,
Dr. David Ronaldson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Confirmation of attendance in the seminar