Condolence Letter on Death of Mother

Mother is a real jewel and there is nothing which is comparable to her. She gives birth to child and can do anything to give him a good life. It is a very unpleasant situation to lose mother. You must try to give relief to the grieving person. One method to do this is to send a condolence letter to him in very kind and supportive words. It is very hard to find words to write this condolence letter, so here is the sample written to a colleague on death of his mother.
Letter:
Justin G. Carbone
54 Spring Haven Trail
Weehawken, NJ 07087
To,
M r. Paul M. Taylor
1155 Stadium Drive
Bolton, MA 01740
2nd August, 2010
Dear Paul
I have heard about your mother and I am very sad to know about her death. This may be not the right time for you to read a letter but I just want to give my deep condolence on this sad incident.
I met her in a party at your place and got very impressed by simplicity of your mother. She was a wonderful and charming lady. Last year when I came to your home, she was very happy on birth of her grandson. It is very hard for me to believe that she is not with us.
Please give my kind wishes to your family also and tell me if you need any kind of help.
Thanks
Justin

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Condolence Letter on Death of Mother