Condolence Letter on death of brother,

Condolence letter is very effective to person who has just loss his loved one. You can convey your sympathy on his loss by writing a condolence letter using very kind and supportive words. The letter must be short as it may not be the proper time to read a letter for the grieving person. It will be better if you can write it in your own handwriting.
Here is the sample of condolence letter to a friend on death of his brother.
Letter:
David N. Howard
1197 Oak Avenue
Chicago, IL 60606
To,
Jeffrey R. Davenport
668 Pickens Way
Corsicana, TX 75110
2nd September 2010
Dear Jeffrey
It is with heavy heart that I got the news of death of your brother. Please accept my blessings and condolences on this sad occasion. I wanted to come on the funeral but I am out of country for some official meeting.
I got shocked when I got the news as I had a telephonic conversation with John before a week. So, it’s really heart breaking news. I will definitely meet you after I come back. In the mean time you can contact me for any type of help.
Thanks
David

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Condolence Letter on death of brother,