Complaint letter to bank for not issued debit card

Dear Sir,
I have an account in your bank from past four months and the account number is ___________.I had applied for the debit card at the time of opening the account but till now I have not received the debit card nor the pin number. It’s very difficult for me to come to bank every now and then to withdraw money .I stay alone with my six year old son and my husband keeps travelling for business .I have to take care of all the household work and other responsibilities.
was informed by the staff that I will be getting the debit card kit within 15 days but I didn’t receive any thing .Finally I gave a call to your customer care department and there again I faced problems giving all the details and finally the person informed me that it will take another twenty five days. So I waited again but I didn’t receive anything. I finally decided to meet the supervisor and he told me to fill in a fresh form as there had been a confusion .I had been a customer of same bank from past 10 years in another city and I opened an new account here as the transfer procedure were very long, but now I feel I should have done the same. It is really disappointing that the banks take so long to give a debit card .I request you to look into the matter and have debit card issued soon
Thanks and regards
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Complaint letter to bank for not issued debit card