Complain about Receiving Damaged Goods

(Your address)
(Street name)
(City)
Postcode
(Other contact details if any)
(Date)
(Name of the contact person/customer service manager)
Company name)
Company address line1
Company address line 2
City
(Post code)
Re:   (bill number, date, product etc)
This is in reference to the (bill no, product purchased, etc) at (where you purchased it from and other transaction details).
My family and I have been buying products from your outlet from past five years and I am really disappointed with the service given to me by the customer service representative when I came to purchase (product) from your shop (on date) .When I checked the goods at home the (product) was of different color and model than the one that I purchased. So I called the shop to return the product but your customer service representative refused to do so and was using very abusive language.
Kindly solve this issue as I bought it as a gift for my relative and I will be grateful if you could send me a replacement.
I am looking forward for an immediate resolution and hope that this will be resolved before (date) of (month).
I may also be contacted at (phone no) or by (email address)
I am also enclosing the copy of the receipt for your reference.
Yours sincerely,
Sign
(Your name)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Complain about Receiving Damaged Goods