Complain about overdue work

Dear Name,
I was suggested by my sister about your work for the renovation of my house. I also inquired from other sources and all suggested your name. I was relieved that I was giving the work to a contractor who is known in the locality. I was very impressed as everyone spoke so highly about you. When you started the work I clearly informed you that after two months it’s my daughter’s wedding and I need everything to be done before that.
But now only two more weeks are left for her marriage and nothing much has been done. The flooring is completely remaining and the doors and the windows are not fixed, the garden gives a bad look and also your workers are never on time and up to the mark. As per the contract you promised that the work will be completed on ___________(date) but nothing is done. If the work neither is nor fine by then I will be forced to cancel the work and take up another contractor. It’s really disappointing as I have to take care of my daughter’s wedding plans and have to organize too many thing I can’t keep coming to this place and check when the work be completed. I am now worried if it will be completed before the wedding.
I request you to complete the work as soon as possible,
Sincerely,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Complain about overdue work